- Topcon- one of the world’s largest, and leading manufacturers of positioning solutions and instruments.
- Trimble- provides positioning solutions enabling professionals in engineering and construction.
- Transas-a world-leading developer and supplier of a wide range of software, integrated solutions and hardware technologies for the marine and aviation industry, including both onboard and shore-based applications.
- Ashtech- one the world's leading developer of precision GPS and GPS+GLONASS products for positioning, guidance, navigation, and timing.
- Javad-professional GLONASS/GPS equipment manufacturer.
- Septentrio -designs, manufactures, markets and supports high-end dual-frequency GNSS receivers.
- NovAtel- navigator and receiver manufacturer.
- SkyWave Mobile Communications-designs and manufactures satellite and dual-mode satellite/GPRS communication terminals.
- Leica Geosystems- produces products and systems for surveying and geographical measurement (geomatics). Its products employ a variety of technologies including GPS satellite navigation and laser rangefinders to enable users to model existing structures, terrains in computer based systems to high accuracies, often under 1 cm.
- Russian Navigation Technologies- provides the full range of services in development, implementation, and technical support for solutions based on the AutoTracker GLONASS/GPS monitoring system.
- Izhevskiy Radiozavod is a multi-business company which deals in development and manufacturing of system for control of mobile objects, navigational receivers, navigators, terminals, antenna amplifiers.
- Moscow design bureau "KOMPAS"- Russian designer of radionavigation equipment, airborne and marine receivers for such systems as "DEKKA", "OMEGA" "LORAN-C", "TRANSIT".
- M2M telematics- the Russia’s largest holding group comprising developers, manufacturers, system integrators and turn-key solution vendors at the market of vehicle telematics and satellite navigation based on GLONASS & GPS technologies.
- Design bureau "NAVIS"- produce technologies and equipment, which use SNS GLONASS and GPS signals, including special-purpose navigation equipment, navigation equipment for marine and air application, devices of time-and-frequency synchronization for communication systems, technological equipment of SNS GLONASS and GPS signal imitation and additions of WAAS, MSAAS and EGNOS types.
- STC Navigator Technology- provides scientific and technical developments in the field of navigation systems.
- FGUP NII KP-development and maintenance of software and mathematical model for equipment on-board the GLONASS, GLONASS-M and GLONASS-K satellites for the ground tests in the land-labor-complex.
- Microelectronic Research Institute Progress- a leading design center of the Russian Federation on the development of specialized microelectronic elements.
- NPO Progress-production of the equipment of satellite navigation system GLONASS.
- RIRT- the leading organization in the development of systems and coordinate-time support, the institute identifies trends and the development of these systems.
- SPIRIT Telecom-develops software and hardware solutions used in satellite navigation systems GLONASS + GPS and HF modems.
- Ritm-production and development of the monitoring systems.
- GeoStar Navigation Design Bureau-an Innovation Company specializing in the field of development with respect to combined navigation receivers for the telematic services market.
- Gecko Systems is a Finnish company specializing in the development and production of high-end multi-constellation tracking devices. The company also provides custom tailored firmware solutions for its devices and complete solutions for mission critical fleet management, asset tracking and surveillance purposes.
- VNIIRA-NAVIGATOR company- the designer of a new generation of landing, navigation and flight control equipment and facilities satisfying all international standards and requirements. We are the experts in developing navigation, landing and flight control systems, TAWS, integrated avionics complexes and also airborne equipment for GPS and GLONASS satellite navigation system.
- Radioma Ltd.- professional and amateur communication equipment,GPS and GLONASS navigation receivers.
- C-NORD- manufactures hardware and software for monitoring systems ("Andromeda GLONASS / GPS»).
- MODERN TELECOMMUNICATIONS CJSC- realization of the whole spectrum of services in the sphere of telecommunication marketing and consulting.